Friday, June 5, 2009

Ready to Go!

Hey Ladies! Are you ready for the next 30 days? I know all of us work hard and are committed to exercise. I am ready to see results for the time I put in. :-) So, I hope we can do this together. Feel free to use this blog as little or as much as you want. I will be using it to track what I eat and the exercise I do so that it keeps me accountable. I would love to meet to do the exercises but we will have to figure that out.

Let's do this!

My Plan:

1. Follow Jillian's weight training plan
2. Follow Body for Life eating
3. No sweets for 30 days (this is the most important for me!)
4. Get to bed by 11pm.

How about the rest of you?

2 comments:

  1. I am committing to following Jillian's weight training plan and to eat sensibly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are in, Sarah. We start tomorrow, yeah! Can you meet after running to weight lift? Maybe we should just go for a short run(like 3 miles and then do the lifting?)

    ReplyDelete