Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need a place to vent

Hi girls,

I don't think anyone checks this, but I needed a place to write down my thoughts. I feel so depressed right now. I came home from vacation and I have gained another 5 pounds. This means I am now up 10 pounds from my comfortable weight. This means all my clothes are fitting tight. I feel like I have an extra layer on me and I am just not happy. I feel sluggish. I am frustrated with my running. I am frustrated with my eating. I can't make myself go to bed early. I don't know what my next plan should be.

So, that is it for my whining!! It is time to snap out of it!!! I am seriously considering doing the Making the Cut and maybe running once or twice a week. I think losing weight would help with my running too.

I will report back, if only for myself.

The good news I went shopping yesterday so I have plenty of good food to eat for the next 2 weeks.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment